Friday, October 12, 2007

Links, Blogs and General Information

I am updating my list of links. I have so many that I have accumulated, that it will take a while to put them up and organize them!!
The links are for women, not children...so some may have pictures of bellies and some have their own "graphic content" information. (it's not usually on the opening page.)
I have gathered SOOO much from these sites, from what to do if... to fetal positioning, which immensly helped in my #5's delivery (#3 and #4 were sunny-side up, and it made it more painful as they turned, etc.).
I do not agree 100% with everything in every site, but it they are the sites I look up when I need information.

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And congrats on your pregnancy! I'll be looking forward to your future posts!

Happy in the Home said...

Thanks for posting the link to Shonda Parkers site. She has got great info and I love her books.